Frequently Asked Questions
There is no parking at the conference venue itself. Details of nearby car parks are on the Venue section of the website.
Attendees are responsible for their own airfare/transportation to and from the conference. Details of relevant routes are on the Venue section of the website.
Details of nearby hotels are on the Venue section of the website
Inmarsat Conference Centre is committed to providing the highest standard of customer care to every visitor no matter what their requirements. The venue has:
- Ramp access available to all venue entrances
- Lowered reception desks to make them more accessible for all visitors,
- Doors wider than standard DDA guidelines and double doors are in place where possible
- The heights of the tables and the space between them are at the right height and width for wheelchair users
- We have lifts to all floors and ramp access where required,
- Hearing loop systems are available in our main reception and the main conference room (Constellation Suite),
The venue welcomes guide dogs.
f you are the holder of a valid blue badge or you are driving the holder of a valid blue badge, you can park on the following areas, which are all available on Cowper Street adjacent to the venue:
- on yellow lines where there are no loading restrictions for up to three hours, providing the clock card is displayed and set to your time of arrival,
- in resident bays, and pay and display bays for an unlimited time,
- in designated blue badge bays for an unlimited time.
This information is subject to change by Islington Council. If you require further information please contact Islington Council directly or visit http://www.islington.gov.uk
Yes, the registration process will automatically send you an invoice, once your payment has been accepted, along with a confirmation email.
There are no special group or spouse discount rates, or rates for partial attendance. There are limited "partner" discounts. Please contact the organisers for details.
February 20 and 21, 2018. Full timings and schedules are on the programme section of this website
Inmarsat, 99, City Road, London EC1Y 4AX
The attendee list will be made available to delegates on the day.
Your registration fee includes attendance at the event, access to all conference sessions, access to sponsors/exhibitors, refreshments in the coffee and tea breaks, a buffet lunch and the drinks and canapés networking reception.
Transaction reference number; transaction date; transaction amount; bank card summary; VAT rate; VAT amount paid; postcode. Full bank card details are NOT stored.
You will receive a confirmation via email and an invoice, if required.
You can pay by credit/debit cards. Precise details will be on the booking form on the website.
We are unable to reserve places. In order to guarantee a place, you will need to register and purchase a ticket.
When the system opens in September, you will be able to register online. Alternatively call Kelly Thompson on 01322 612055 or email email@example.com.